The fall semester is September 19-December 2. Courses meet once a week for 7-10 weeks. The semester membership fee is $300. However, each fall, members have the option to receive a discount and pay $550 for both the fall and spring semester. The membership fee allows you to register for three study groups before the lottery and then add a fourth after you receive your registration confirmation letter.
We are excited to once again have a Study Group Rep (SGR) assigned to each class in the fall, no matter the format (in-person, online, or hybrid). As you register for the fall semester, please consider volunteering to serve as SGR for one (or more!) of your study groups. SGRs play an important role in helping to ensure each study group runs smoothly.
- Making announcements of OLLI news, weekly lectures, and upcoming events;
- Taking attendance (in-person classes) by making sure members place a check by their name on attendance sheet;
- Collecting money from class members (as applicable) for any copied materials fee;
- Informing the office of problems in the classroom, including heating/AC, lighting, and sound; and
- Reminding class members of the feedback form and online SGL gifts at the end of the session
Register BEFORE Lottery Day, Tuesday, September 6.
Search for a study group by selecting the subject matter, meeting time, and/or location below. You may also view all study groups for the semester.